We in the Santa Rosa, Napa Valley, and Sonoma Valley, CA, area are known throughout the nation for being blessed with an abundance of outdoor activities and the weather to enjoy them. Even so, we spend the vast majority of our time indoors, where we work, eat, relax, and sleep. At those times, we want to leave the allergens, dust, and other pollutants outside where they belong.
At Valley Comfort Heating and Air, we are the experts in providing the help you need to achieve the cleanest and safest indoor air quality, while at the same time helping you lower your power bills. Our indoor air quality testing will check the air in your home and test for contaminates, and we will give you a report of high levels of pollutants; after AIQ testing, we offer you products and solutions to rid the air of contaminates and keep the air at its peak quality. We have the expertise and provide the innovative Bryant products that will solve all your ventilation and indoor air quality issues at the lowest prices possible.
Browse Through All Of Our IAQ Improvement Products >>
Our Bryant Products That Improve the Indoor Air Quality of Your Home Include:
- Ventilators – The Energy Recovery model will bring in fresh air from outdoors when the weather is cooler. The Heat Recovery system works in hot weather to remove pollutants and stale air.
- Humidifiers – These help control the moisture levels in your home or office either by working with your furnace to provide moisture throughout the house as a bypass system or by using fan-powered independent humidifiers to pump moisture directly into your ducts.
- Air filtration systems – These units can remove particles from the air as small as those that are 18,000 times smaller than the head of a pin. So they can remove all manner of bacteria, animal dander, pollen, and other pollutants from your indoor environment.
- UV lamps – These will help you rid your home of bacteria and germs.
Why Home Indoor Air Quality Testing Matters to Your Health
Indoor air quality is a major concern for individuals as well as the U.S. Environment Protection Agency, which puts it among its top three health concerns. In fact, the EPA estimates that the indoor air of our homes and offices is as much as five times as dirty as the air outside thanks to skin flakes, dust, pollen, mold, cigarette smoke, chemicals, and more. OSHA has linked air quality to trouble concentrating, headaches, and fatigue as well as to nose, eyes, lungs, and throat irritation as well as. Poor air quality also can worsen diseases such as asthma.
At Valley Comfort Heating and Air, our technicians are expert in diagnosing indoor air quality problems and finding the most cost effective way of resolving them. They are aware that today’s homes can present any number of issues because they are better-insulated and air-tight than ever before. This means pollutants and irritants can stay indoors and be re-circulated over and over again.
Affordable IAQ Testing and Improvement
Valley Comfort Heating and Air has gained a reputation among our Sonoma Valley, Santa Rosa, and Napa Valley area neighbors for providing thorough and prompt expert service and repairs at the lowest prices possible. We are completely trained and knowledgeable in all the air quality technologies available and stay up-to-date about the industry standards for ventilation and filtration. Our technicians are dedicated to your complete satisfaction because we understand the importance of indoor air quality to you and your family or co-workers and customers.
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality and Protect Your Health!
(707) 623-1417 (Sonoma Valley)
(707) 927-1678 (Napa Valley areas)